CSA making up arrears

May 21, 2011

I have contacted the csa on several occasions and told them i was totally unaware of the arrears and the child support case that they had on me i have never been to court never served better yet i was never notified by mail..or by person.. when they started garnishing my wages i called them and they said that i owed current support and $13,000 in arrears i said that i wanted to contest it i was told i have pass the statue of limitations it is too late to contest.. i went to father for equal rights and they told me the same thing.. i do not know how they are calculated my payments but now i owe $61,000in arrears i do not even know my the grown woman that they say is my daughter i was with the mother over 22 years ago and still i have yet to talk to her and my suppose to be daughter.. i have never known where she lived i tried going to her mother and asking they would not tell me.. what do i do ..and now after over 22 years the csa threaten to suspend my license today…


2 Responses to “CSA making up arrears”

  1. Peter Anderson on May 22nd, 2011 11:59 pm

    Your case is typical as to what the CSA are doing at the moment. They want this money for themselves. There is too much to tell you as to what you need to do, to do it here.

    Did the CSA contact you years ago? They will be trying to say that they contacted you in the early 90’s to claim maintenance from you. Do you remember receiving anything? Did you query it at the time and did you query parentage and demand a DNA test? Are you the father?

    The first thing that you have to do is write off for a copy of your file under the data protection act to the CSA in Longbenton and ask for copies of all computer and clerical records. Ask for the computer log to be properly dated and enclose a £10 postal order (not cheque). Quote your NI number. This you need to get thru so that you can see what has actually happened over the years and see if and when they say they contacted you.

    You also need to get written down what has happened and go see your MP. It is also likely that you will have to take your case to ICE (Independent Case Examiner), Parliamentary Ombudsman (via your MP), and/or a Judicial Review.

    They are also avoiding the 6 year rule by seizing money directly from your salary whereas the moment the case is got into Court they would be limited to going back to July 2000. Can you go self-employed and/or change the way you are paid, while you are gathering the information you need.

    You are dealing with a bunch of child abusers and killers that will stop at nothing until they have extorted everything you have from you, have cost you your job, your home and have bankrupted you, and having done that they will continue to harass and threaten you.

    Come join us on CsaHellHelp on Facebook.
    Good luck, you’re going to need it.

  2. anthony ross on May 23rd, 2011 6:20 pm

    i think this may be a none uk post as monies are stated in dollars
    us.? aus.? if so we can only give usefull advice for uk residents

Got something to say?