I pay for half my child’s costs – why do I still pay the CSA?

CSA Answers

  • Darren Jamieson says:

    The money a non resident parent pays the CSA is based on custody of the child. Even if you pay towards your child’s upkeep by giving money direct to the PWC (parent with care) that probably will not affect the money the CSA wants from you unless the PWC declares it to the CSA as money received for maintenance.

    You can reduce the money you owe by sharing custody, as the more nights a child spends with you, the less you have to pay the CSA.

  • JAckie says:

    My ex partner is married with 2 kids how much money will I get

  • >