Should I tell the CSA about a change in circumstances?

CSA Answers

  • Andy Crackles says:


    I pay for my two sons to my first wife.

    I have just moved ion with my new partner and her 5-year old daughter.

    Do the CSA include the 5-year old of my partner in the calculations even though I am not her father?



  • ashlee butler says:

    i need to make a change of address

    mobile number 07976810596
    please contact this number as i cant afford to keep spending so much money ringing these numbers

  • ashlee butler says:

    sorry i did not realise this was going to coment on this post i THOUGHT it was going to email csa sorry again

  • >