Would the CSA be able to get money from him in the U.S?

September 28, 2013

Myself and my ex-boyfriend had a private arrangement which he agreed to pay… never got the CSA involved. However he has now moved to the United States with his new partner and has stopped payments altogether. If I got the CSA involved would they be able to get money from him?


  • rachael swan says:

    No had you started claim then you could have but they have to be in this country to claim , unless he is employed by a UK based company

  • >