What should I tell the CSA?

October 30, 2014

I have not advised CSA/mother of children of my payrise – will they backdate?

One of my children(17)is considering dropping out of further education – shall i seek a re-assessment and how?


  • Bill says:

    They will only backdate to the day they are told of the change either by the NRP, the PWC or third party except for starting or finishing of benefits.

  • Bill says:

    The maximum any NRP will pay for child maintenance is 30% for those still on CS1, 25% for those on CS2 and 19% for those on CS3.
    The maximum they can take from those who owe arrears as well a regular maintenance is 40% of net income in any one week or month.

  • >