What happens when my child has a child?

November 16, 2014

The CSA have awarded maintainance without having child benefit as my daughter has a child of her own.

My daughter also claims income support.


3 Responses to “What happens when my child has a child?”

  1. Sasha Cullen on November 16th, 2014 8:26 am

    if your ex is no longer n receipt of child benefit for your daughter then the csa shouldn’t be taking money from you

  2. Bill on November 16th, 2014 10:01 am

    If the qualifying child is in receipt of JSA or IS then maintenance is no longer payable.
    Ask the CSA to check the DWP system and the case should be closed from when the benefit started.

  3. David Howie on November 16th, 2014 5:16 pm

    David Howie liked this on Facebook.

Got something to say?