What happens to CSA when we both have equal care?

December 23, 2014

I now have equal share care with the father for my 2 children. do i still have to pay csa?

He gets the child benifit altough i have appealed this.

He obtain it by not passing my mail onto me and as i dint reply to them they awarded him with it.


  • gonk says:

    you need to sort this out as legally, if he’s getting the child benefit then he can put a claim into the csa for you to pay cm. The csa wont give a shit about you both have equal shared cared, its all about the money for them, if the dwp is paying child benefit, they want to get it back by whatever means, in this case using an excuse of a shambles called the Child Support Agency.
    good luck

  • >