What happens if the PWC moves abroad?

February 16, 2015

If your kid moves away to Germany with his mother I’m I sit liable for CSA?

Any help will be appreciated as I need to know.


  • CSA Warrior says:

    Mmmm this is an interesting one and I will research this one a bit further and write again. My starting point on this one is as follows this will be a matter of EU law and German domestic law as well as uk law. Yawn.

    So given that the CSA hve difficulty with uk based defaulters this will be very difficult for them. so can they be bothered or just fob u off with bullshit

    I suspect that this will depend largely on how bothered the mother is to make a claim from Germany. unless the question really is can the mothers claim be closed due to the fact that she has emigrated to Germany?

    more detail pls

  • Bill says:

    Once the PWC and QC are resident abroad the CSA have no jurisdiction and any case will be closed normally from the date child benefit ceases to be paid.

  • Jim says:

    Thanks for your comments guys and been very helpful, I also contacted the CSA and they said its out their jurisdiction and the case is closed.

  • >