What can we do about DNA claim?

March 26, 2015

A girl is claiming that my boyfriend is the dad to her child she has asked for a DNA test which he is happy to give.

However he has went onto the internet and bought one ( £145 ) whenever he gets in contact with her to arrange to do the DNA test she doesnt reply back.

What can we do about this?


  • bob says:

    Sue the CSA if they press the matter. Money Claim online £5,000 job done

  • >