Our case was closed in 2002 – why have they started taking money again?

June 24, 2013

my husband has 2 kids from a previous relationship the eldest is20 and the youngest is 16. in 2000 he had a dfe order and they was taking nearly 60% of his wage and left us scrimping every penny as we had a 2 year old and one on the way, well we ended up in court where the throw the case out as the csa was taking the money illegally and said to the csa that they had taken 10k over a two year period!

so my husband and the judge decided that rather than pay back all the mone he had payed they would keep it for the to children and they was to take his name and details off there system and he would never have to pay a penny again.

well that was 2002 its now 10 years on and they have started taking just under hald his wage again and ignoring the fact that his eldest is 20 and not including the fact that we have 2 children aswell we have wrote them letters asking them to take in to account our circumstances and asking for details of the court case ie the date or case number in which they reply with they reply with ….they havent got the details from the court case! they say they see that we went to court but thats all they have lias we have appealed and wrote letters to no avail. we rang the court and they say we need the case number or exact date to obtain the information we need, they left us alone for 10 years and are doing the same thing to us now as they did 10 years ago.
does any one have any advise for us we have exhausted all the options we could fin.


  • Lisa says:

    Join our facebook group, csa ripoffs, we can get you some help there, again what they have done is illegal, they have to leave you with 60% earnings, never forget CSA dont care who you are as long as they get your money amd destroy your family

  • brett says:

    The scum are on targets/bonuses and will go after the compliant PAYE NRP’s.

  • John says:

    Go to your M.P. and ask them to obtain a full breakdown of your account from the CSA.

    Also, inform your M.P. that a settlement was reached in court, and challenge your M.P. and the CSA, as to why they are defying the orders of a judge?

    Make a mega complaint to your M.P. and the CSA. However, get everything in writing. Don’t trust the CSA or your M.P. they will tell you one thing and do another.

    Contact the DWP and Cameron, and complain.

    It may be worth a free consultation with a solicitor.

    Once again we see the CSA scum, over-stepping the mark.

  • >