No money from ex and CSA doesn’t know his address

March 31, 2013

I was just wondering if anyone could help me. My situation is that i have a 8 month old daughter which her father does not want, doesnt see her or ask about her and says he cringes at the thought of her. He has a child with someone else which he lives with but doesnt tell the csa that!

I have informed the csa and they told me to go tell fraud or whatever but as i dont know the address i currently can not. He phoned me up saying that hes taken his other son now through the csa which i think is right, but also said on the phone that the csa money his girlfriend is going to get, she is going to give him back, how stupid of her.

I wouldnt mind if the money was being spent on his other child but its not! why should my daughter miss out and he have his luxuries! anyone got any advice on what to do? thanks x


  • Paul says:

    First, how do you know what he spends his money on? And secondly what business is it of yours? Stop trying for what you haven’t got and concentrate on what you have. Sadly a child without a father. You are going to have enough to worry about without trying to compare your child’s life to somebody elses. Do your best with what you have. Worry about things you control. If you can’t do anything about it then no point wasting negative thoughts on it. Make your daughter proud of what you’ve done for her…not resent you because you feel life has done you a raw deal…..And on that note…..the very best of luck.

  • lisa says:

    Unfortunatly seems the guy who you claim to be father to your baby obviously didt want her, and this happens a lot, cant force him to be a father, best thing maybe speak to him and see what he can afford, its not all about the money, as you can probs see from other stories on here women do go out of there way to trap the guy into either being a da or just wanting the money, my guess is your not going to get very far with him being there for the baby, but do speak to him, not using the CSA is best all round

  • lisa says:

    @ GirlyglamMUA

    We dont all lead sad lives by following our ex,s around to gain information for him to line your pockets, get a grip you sad cow, where your ex lives/works etc is no business of yours, im sure you would not take kindly to your ex doing that to you,

  • karen says:

    You wont get any sympathy on here – but 2 make a child and 2 should support the child – join the fb groups child support agencies failings be careful about some groups as there are some not nice people around. Good luck

  • karen says:

    Makes me laugh – takes 2 to make a baby and 2 should be supporting that child so stop being selfish and support your children – both parents!

  • karen says:

    Wel done Amanda as you can see no one wants to police this to stop the bullying and biased bitter twisted people.

    I could be like you lot doing that but you know Im better than that and I know it, I did everything the correct way and maybe thats why I got further than what you have and that seems to be your problem.

    Join the facebook group child support agencies failings as you will be advice and support and not bitter and twisted people.
    Thats why the children grow up and continue the same pattern.

  • >