Maybe if I sue them, they’ll wake up!

July 20, 2013

i have a 19yrs old daughter and have had no payments since she was 8 yrs old.

the csa have “been applying to the courts” for 10yrs to take action for the £11000 of arrears yet agian i have made a phone call to csa ths morning and told the same liability order has been sent to court outcome in 8 wks always the same patter at the end of my tether and thinking yip ok im due £11000 from csa so i will just sue them for neglect as they have failed me maybe then they might wake up !


5 Responses to “Maybe if I sue them, they’ll wake up!”

  1. Mrs Sarah Boyle on July 20th, 2013 9:11 am

    Hiya, The CSA are not answerable to anyone and suing them would be a long drawn out process and it’ll cost you more money and heartache. The best thing to do is do what I did, it made the CSA sit up, listen, take action and pay you some money out of their pocket for treating you like this. Find out who your local MP is and write him/her a letter telling them everything, dont leave out a thing. Tell him/her you are owed £11, 000 and you are being fobbed off by the CSA. Your local MP will act on it, mine jumped right to it and you will get everything you are owed. The CSA will answer to the government just nobody else.

  2. Carol on July 20th, 2013 9:24 am

    Unfortunately you cannot sue the CSA. They are basically above the law! Everyone is struggling against this Agency, pwc, nrp and more importantly children.

  3. Andrew Jones on July 20th, 2013 10:15 am

    No they wont wake up as they are a company and its a profit making company. They dont owe you the money that is wot you could have. It dont meen you will have that in one. They can take years to give it to you and you never have the money to take them to court as they have more money than you so if you do then seek advice first and keep us posted…this should be fun….

  4. Don on July 20th, 2013 1:57 pm

    I will advise that you are wrong. Nothing is impossible. It has been tried to sue the CSA. as a PWC. The court held that there was a procedure in place that was effective. This was some years ago now. Things and opinion have changed since.
    Rowley v Secretary of State 2007
    Csa will site this case as it is pretty much all that they have.
    If you consult a solicitor I would point out that compensation from the CSA is discretionary, unlike a order from the court. its all uphill from there.

    an easier option is to make a complaint and request a FRMG payment (finacial redress Maladministration Guide.)

    If they refuse then 1) you can appeal. 2) The large door of judicail review opens.
    This means that u challenge their decision not to pay, before a high court judge

    As for them waking up. Na. they think they are unaccountable till they lose

  5. Lisa on July 23rd, 2013 2:33 pm

    You obviously coped upto now without this money, your ex owes you nothing he owes your child but how’s it going to benefit the child now they are grown up? Maybe move on and get a life, sueing the CSA biggest joke around, they are and always have been untouchable because of women like you supporting what they do to people, well done to your ex for avoiding them, I don’t blame anybody for avoiding them they slowly bleed you dry then push you to suicide,

Got something to say?