I’ve had nearly 10K taken from me unfairly

July 24, 2013

As my youngest daughter is approaching 19 years of age, and thinking she is ending full time education, I contacted the CSA to see when my payments will stop. The phone call was made on 16/07/2013,i was told my payments should have stopped on 01/09/2011.

I have had nearly 10 grand taken from my wages that I didn’t need to pay. I have spoken to the CSA who say they are looking into it. After reading plenty feeds online, I realise there are a lot of people in the same boat, and being messed around by the CSA. They took my money, and gave it to my x, so they should just give me back my monies I have over paid, then do what ever to claim back from my x.

I no IF I get any monies back it will take a VERY long time, as the same happened with my oldest daughter when the payments stopped for her. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME.


  • Pete says:

    Well more fraud commited by the CSA, Get a complaint in demand the money back, Make an appoitmet to see your MP, or if you want please feel free to join our group,https://www.facebook.com/groups/204256966364149/

  • Pete says:

    Hey Nic
    Please do feel free to join the group.

  • Lisa says:

    The CSA know what they are doing destroying people’s lives yet don’t give 2 hoots about it, to be honest mate I don’t think you would ever get your money back because that would then according to CSA leave your ex in financial difficulty, so you have overpaid all that cash and will probs unless you go through small claims never get it back, I would make a serious complaint by email, have a look at this website has lots of info for you to do your complaint www. CSA-ripoffs.co.uk

  • CSA warrior says:

    There is a solution but it takes time but it is effecient

    1) as with most complaint where there is expected resistance. get a copy of your file from the Data Protection Unit. request in writing 2 copies of your file.

    2) Once recieved, leave one file fully intact. and look through the otherone. What you are looking for specifically is the conversation that you had stating that you have overpaid. (but there will be lots of bits and peices that will be useful.)

    3) take copies of the relevant pages and make a formal complaint. in tha complaint state that u require the overpayment to be returned via a FRMG (Finacial Redress Maladminitration.) payment. Should they start fafing appeal there decision via a tribunal and then bring out the second copy and send it as evidenc to the tribunal.

    Problem sorted. Many will know that the CSA claim that they cant be sued (Rowley v Secraetary of State. 2007) but they can be taken to tribunals and they can be challenged by Judicial review which is another form of court.

  • >