I was paying privately but Child Support Agency had other ideas

May 29, 2011

To cut a long story short i was paying maintenance monthly to my ex partner, I am not allowed to speak to my son, and i am not allowed visitation to him, i dont know his address , his mum has a partner and a child by someone else.

I got married to my new partner and the ex contacted the CSA, i used to pay for birthdays, christmases, but now all she gets is £28 per week from me, which is fine, but thats all she will be getting , no more bonuses for her if she is playing the spitefull woman, i have tried numerous times to get her to call them off, she would be better off but she wont, so good luck to her.


2 Responses to “I was paying privately but Child Support Agency had other ideas”

  1. andrew ross on May 29th, 2011 1:02 pm

    at £28 a week your getting off lightly mate

  2. Peter Anderson on May 31st, 2011 1:12 am

    Some women will just use the CSA to spite you, even though they will receive less.

    More importantly, what are your doing about seeing your son? If you need help, visit Separated Dads on Facebook, or your local branch of Families Need Fathers.

Got something to say?