I just want what’s right for my children – will the CSA help me?

July 18, 2013


My ex/husband ,father of my 2 boys, was in the marines finished his contact of 4 years then came out for a 1 year and relisted in the army,he did total of 10 years but was relieved from the army because had some operation done to his legs,now he is receiving SSI, which the boys are geting a very small amount of $ each month.

I was told by a high rank SSGT that if he was pulled out of the army cause of his legs he should be receiving army pension and to put him in child support because of the small amount im recieving.

My ex/husband does not help in anyway for the boys , He happy that he get more $ in his pocket, i just want whats belongs to his kids and it been like this for 2 years,Can child support help me ? Any advise will help!

What can i do?


  • dai says:

    you must be a vulture.

    poor guy is invalided out of the army and you are straight in looking for a claim.

    is he one of these fathers who was hounded out of the children’s lives by a vile PWC ex?

    I feel sorry for him especially as he probably did a tour in Afghanistan and came home to someone like you?

    he was in the Army fighting for your right to sponge?

  • Gonk says:

    Skank !!

  • Macon says:

    That’s the lowest of the low trying to get money of a injured solders disability pension.

  • >