I had to give up work so my ex can drink – can anyone help me get my life back?

September 5, 2013

i have been working all my life i have 2 boys and 1 girl the youngest boy is 16 now

a few years ago i was working away from home she has never had a job i gave her the money for the mortgage the food and the clothes for the kids for a few years i was paying heir £600 a week for some time and when i cam home i found a letter saying she has not paid the mortgage the cownsail tax or e nay bills, so i left heir.

Now the CSA arrested my wages so i had to give up work i now have nu thing and will never pay for heir as she drinks it all can yous help me to get my life back