How do I go about making a new claim after changes?

July 26, 2013

a friend of mine is divorced from his wife and they have two kids. one lives with his ex the other with him. Two yrs ago, she made a claim to the csa against him for the younger child. so he made a counter claim against her for the older child.

About six months ago a partner moved in with her. can anyone tell me could he make a new claim regarding her change with the partner moving in and would they take his income into account when calculating maintenance as her being the non-resident parent


  • No as his income isnt included unless he has kids living there and she will then get a reduction and not u

  • >