How do I complain to the CSA

April 22, 2011

My daughter is now 18 and has a child of her own. The CSA kept taking money from me even after she left education, even though she never went to college as her mother claimed. I have complained that I am entitled to the 2 years money refunded but they pass me from department to department.

How and who do I complain to?



  • hg says:

    Go straight to your local MP…send MP a letter ofcomplaint with copy to CSA and date it!…then wait and see them take action….
    never bother phoning them cuz you will get different answers and get moved to different departments…write to them and they have to reply.

  • >