How can they make me pay for a child that isn’t mine?

October 5, 2013

The csa have been hounding me since 2009 about this child that they say is mine and I have said she is not mine. I have tried to get them to listen to me and get a DNA test done but they have given me all the excuses under the sun, everytime I ring them they tell me I fail the security.

I cannot see how they can make me pay for a child that I am almost 100 percent sure is not mine! to top it all off I have recently lost and buried my baby son and I have noe received threatening letters from them saying they are sending bailiffs around and taking me to court and at this particular time I certainly do not need this on top of everything else I am going through!! No-one from CSA will listen to me and I have written letters from day 1 when they first got in contact with me but to no avail! I have had enough.


4 Responses to “How can they make me pay for a child that isn’t mine?”

  1. Andrew Jones on October 5th, 2013 12:29 pm

    The csa are wankers and dont care what you say. They just want your money and they can get away with it. The only way out of this is to beat your ex to a pulp and then the csa wont get envolved as your to nasty infront of your kids. If we all done this the the csa will go bust. The csa is just a tax scam for this country…

  2. Sally Rogers on October 5th, 2013 1:09 pm

    Join csa rip offs on fb closed group. They have guides to help and will give you lots of support. Sorry for your loss

  3. Bill on October 5th, 2013 1:51 pm

    Write to the CSA,recorded delivery, stating you dispute paternity and require a DNA test. This will cost you nothing if you prove not to be the father but the cost will be added to the arrears if you are.

  4. topper on October 5th, 2013 9:26 pm

    If paternity has been denied at the original start of the case then a DNA test should have been made available, if it was not denied and you simply ignored the issue then that is not the end of the world, you will now need to pay and go down a section 55a of the Matrimonial Clauses Act, this means that you will have to pay to go to a Magistrates to request a declaration of non parentage.
    If the DNA test is done and it is proven that you are not the biological father, then the case will be closed.
    It is now down to you to either pursue the CSA if you have made it clear from the outset that you believe you are not the biological father, or, go down the 55a route.
    It will serve no purpose in moaning about this YOU HAVE TO BE PROACTIVE otherwise the debt will continue to grow.

Got something to say?