How can my partner get to see his kids?

August 30, 2014

My husband has not seen his 2 children for the past 3 year’s his children are now 9 and 11 years and his ex wife and children have just moved onto our estate so they are living less than 1 mile away and my husband is still not able to see the children.

He has done nothing wrong apart from move on with his life and has been assaulted in the shop by her family for not trying hard to see them which he has had court cases etc but she has filled their brains with horrible things and stopped him from seeing them.

Yet he still has to pay the full csa and he still does and is a hard working person when she does not work and is in rented accomodation does anyone have any solutions?? Thanks