How can I work this out?

June 29, 2014

Hi, i am a non resident parent i have 1 child living with my ex.

I am earning £1600 per year including tax.

I have contact to see my child 1 hour per week at family contact centre i paying £35 for the season.

How much do i have to pay for child maintenance?

Thank you


  • Bill says:

    If you earn less than £35 per week you will be expected to pay a flat rate of £7 per week.

  • >