How can I set up payments without going through the CSA?

December 31, 2014

Hi there i split with my wife about a month ago and she is wanting payments to herself for supporting my daughter.

I am of course happy to help her and want to be straight about maintenance. She was wanting me to pay her without going through the csa.. which could have issues later in time.

Could i get this properly arranged so i dont end up oweing- even though i wouldnt technicaly owe?


  • Bill says:

    Set up a standing order to your ex’s bank account headed child maintenance.

  • >