How can I make sure I don’t pay?

March 1, 2015

My thai gf came over on a resident visa she lived in uk for 3 years , she got pregnant ,had the baby ,and it was registered and i was named on the birth certificate as father which i am.

We split up she returned to thai with baby , if she makes application for maintenance through csa or elsewhere do i have to pay?

I keep saying no when she asks me for money , how would she go about enfocing it?


6 Responses to “How can I make sure I don’t pay?”

  1. Denny-dettol Newman on March 1st, 2015 4:07 pm

    Why would u not want to pay for u r kid !

  2. Chris Chapman on March 1st, 2015 4:08 pm

    Snap if you had a kid maintain it !!!

  3. Becky KJ Mummywright on March 1st, 2015 4:26 pm

    If mum n baby are not in the UK she cant claim csa .

  4. Cathy Lynch on March 1st, 2015 4:59 pm

    u should be paying for your child!!

  5. Joffie Tyrrell on March 2nd, 2015 6:19 am

    Just seen this and I have to say i’m appalled by you saying “how do I make sure I don’t pay” you had a child together and as a father you should always be there to pay “something” towards your child… Like becky says If she isn’t in uk then she can’t claim Csa,however grow some balls and sort out some money towards your child…..

  6. Gonk on March 2nd, 2015 1:23 pm

    Have to say here
    Whilst I despise the csa because of the way it works in favour of the pwc and does not give a shit about the Nrp who gets canned every month like me to the tune of nearly 4 grand a year.
    YOU are a complete wanker who should grow a pair and provide for your kid that you brought into the world. I almost wish the csa could get your ass and make you pay.
    It’s assholes with your attitude that give us dads a bad name and the csa reason to go hounding easy targets like us.

Got something to say?