How can I get back my money if I’m not the father?

May 4, 2015

I seperated from my ex wife 7 years ago and i was paying csa £175 per month i have had a dna test done to prove the child was not mine but the mother refused to prove otherwise.

It has now come to light that she excepting im not the father and the child is now having contact with her biological father.

What can i do to get back the monies i,ve paid?


  • MrWhitey says:

    You’d think it would be easy wouldn’t you? After all, if you’d payed too much tax in a tax year the Tax Office would send you a tax rebate without any problems…utility companies can sort over payments out quite easily and honestly…

    But your dealing with a monster that was created with the purpose of taking as much money as possible from the NRP and giving as little as possible to the PWC,, and it serves that purpose very well.

    The number of posts that I’ve seen on this forum saying that the CSA is incompetent…lol, they’re very competent at what they do, scamming NRP’s and PWC’s alike…

    Wake Up.

  • >