Father earns £60,000 a year, yet no cash

January 7, 2014

I have had a csa claim years ago and my ex husband was very contrary about the payments. My National insurance number is XX XXXXXXXX.The father of my children now works abroad but for an english company called XXX and earns at least 60,000 a yr. How do I get what do i get what my kids rightfully deserve?


  • Charlie Fields says:

    just because someone earnes X amount of money, does not mean you are entiltled to it or deserve it. To cloth, feed and look after a child costs the same amonut of money no matter what the NRP earns!

  • >