Earn back the money the CSA deduct from you

June 7, 2008

If you’re a NRP (non resident parent) and you’re having a couple of hundred pounds per month or more deducted from your earnings through a DEO (deduction from earnings order) you could earn that money back from the website WordsofWorth.co.uk.

You don’t need to go bankrupt, sell your possessions or worry how you’ll meet your bills. If you’ve a decent grasp of the English language and access to a PC you could register with WordsofWorth.co.uk and earn money from home by writing articles from them in your own time.

They pay £250 per month for a writing contract where you write just 80 blogs, or articles, per month on a variety of subjects. You know in advance what you need to write and how much you’ll get paid, so you can easily replace that money the CSA have taken from you.

Writing the content should take between 8-10 hours of your time per week, so for just a couple of hours a day you can easily recoup those CSA payments.

There’s also no limit to how many contracts you could take on, so if you prove your ability with one contract and feel you could manage two or three, you could even make more money than you were before the child support agency starting stealing from you.

Check out the website and see if you’re interested in earning money from home.


  • dragstarbiker says:

    It’s very easy to say ‘earn the money back that the CSA take from you’…and then TheY STEAL THAT MONEY..so you worker harder..AND THEY STEAL MORE MONEY. You can’t win financially when you’re up against a corrupt evil govt agency.

    My govt has failed me and i do as little as i can to support them and my country. I only buy shares in foreign countries, i use a foreign bank, i avois buying anything made in britain. etc. With a huge recession looming in the UK i smile and look forward to it.

  • >