CSA ‘lost’ the arrears I paid and demand I pay them again!

October 12, 2017

2 weeks ago my deo was stopped when my 19 nearly 20 year old daughters child benefit stopped , ive payed since we split up even arrears which I owed and had letter march last year stating this, today csa rung me and said that I owe £4500 arrears which is about the same I paid back a couple of years ago, they have told me I can not appeal against this, its up to my ex partner if she wants this money which she has already had , seems to me like the arrears that I have paid back has been lost in the csa system , ust carnt belive it…….


  • Tock says:

    Yes you can appeal against anything, I hope you paid by bank transfer not cash. You can request the statement from the bank and slabs it on there faces

  • David says:

    Hello Fordster

    You can certainly challenge the CSA on any alleged arrears matter especially if they cannot prove how you owe it. It is a travesty how the Agency tries and often do circumvent our basic and human rights.

    This is something which must be investigated and challenged but it will take a great deal of effort and study on your part. Don’t do it on your own unless you have time energy and a bulldog determination. This is the sort of thiing I do daily so if you want my help, please drop me a line at [email protected] and we can discuss it further.

    Kind regards

  • fordster1000 says:

    thank you David for your reply , I’m waiting for the csa to send me a breakdown of what I have paid , I’m sure I will need your help.
    kind regards

  • >