CSA and moving abroad

April 8, 2010

I had a one night stand with a women who stole my wallet…… 2 years later i was contacted by the csa and now pay £400 per month. This was before I was with my current partner and it has distroyed our relationship. I have never see the child and have now decided to move to Gibraltar to try and save my relationship, will i still have to pay the CSA if i am out of the UK?

Please any advise will be welcome as I am so depressed……..




  • Brokenfather says:

    Did you get a DNA test done?

  • Gavin says:

    Hi Mark,

    The rule is that as long as you don’t get paid in the UK then the CSA can’t chase up any arrears or further payments. It doesn’t matter if you still live here and get paid out of a foreign office. Maybe this is something your company are able to help with.

  • rach says:

    hi gavin im afraid your wrong if the csa find out you still are resident in the uk they will go for bank accounts or any property you own or imprisonment.

  • >