Can the CSA still insist on taking money from me?

September 23, 2013

I used to have a good job, fairly well paid, this is when my payments were calculated.( £261.00 per month) I have now lost my job, receive a monthly pension and have savings in the bank. The pension is just enough to pay my bills and I am dipping into my savings for unexpected bills etc. Can the CSA still insist in taking monies from me and shouldn’t they re-assess my income and expenditures.
Thanks M Lightfoot


4 Responses to “Can the CSA still insist on taking money from me?”

  1. Amanda Johnson on September 23rd, 2013 5:55 pm

    Yes they should reassess but it’s down to you to inform them of any changes to your income or circumstances

  2. Amanda Johnson on September 23rd, 2013 7:17 pm

    Amanda Johnson liked this on Facebook.

  3. Andrew Jones on September 24th, 2013 7:30 am

    The csa can do wot they want. They got the law to them selfs. They like to fuck people over and only money they care about not the kids and father. They fucking hate fathers but i dont know y. To me in this world if you leave school and work then you should never need csa. Its the mothers and the csa that screw things up for kids.. this world will be a better place if the csa would be scrapped….

  4. brett on September 24th, 2013 11:54 am

    You must notify the CSA immediately of change of circumstances. Do not speak to them on the phone, but send the letter recorded delivery and email and also send the email to your MP.
    If you were being honest and telling them you had a new job and higher income, they’d be onto you as soon as they received your letter. In your circumstances they will stretch everything out for as long as they can and even deny receiving a letter from you. That’s why its imperative to email them as well as emailing your MP.
    The CSA are on targets/bonuses and they have to justify their existence, so their only interested on money coming in.
    If you do not hear from them with 7 days follow the same procedure above and send to their complaints section. Then COMPLAIN COMPLAIN COMPLAIN if they don’t reassess you and see your MP.
    All the best.

Got something to say?