Can I set up a standing order for the CSA?

September 29, 2011

I am in the process of setting up CSA payments, i want to start a standing order instead of a direct debit so im in control of what goes out.

CSA agents have said i cant do this and i need to send them information of why and any literature that says i can do a standing order.

Has anyone ever read that a standing order is a acceptable means to pay.

Can anyone send me links to help me find this information.

Also can they backdate the first payment to when they first contacted me? or should payments be from the date its setup?


  • Karl garrett says:

    I already do this, so it can be done. Don’t take any sh## from them.

    Good luck

  • KMcQ80 says:

    I pay by cheque before the date payment is due.
    They don’t like it and neither do I.
    But I CONTROL what I pay the CSA.
    Give them your bank/credit card details and you will have money deducted for fictitious arrears.
    One alternative maybe to open up a bank account only for the CSA with no overdraft at all and only pay into that account what you should pay the CSA.

    Do not trust the CSA at all.

  • Tony says:

    Maybe you shouldn’t have F’d up in the first place. Then you would have no CSA to pay.

  • Shelly says:

    I think the CSA are an absolute disgrace if the CSA were a utility company they would never be able to treat people the way they do. The CSA are merely another way for women scorned to rip their ex’s off any decent woman would have the maturity to set up this payment mutually with their ex. The CSA try to make the lives of non resident parents hell they screw them over at every chance and have just informed my partner they are taking 40% or his wages for the 6 weeks because he was paying by standing order and they said it was not allowed so they have gone behind his back to his employer its xmas for crying out loud we have 5 children to buy for and 2 houses because we have had to move 4 times in 1 year because the psycho keeps trashing all 5 of our cars, putting bricks through the house windows and threatneing to burn my house down. we have said we cant afford it due to this and all they said was seek financial advice from citizens advice!!!! WTF we can afford to live normally but not when they take 40% or our income!

  • Brian says:

    EVERYONE GET YOUR MP involved!! NO matter what.

    Regardless send them a copy of every letter you send to the CSA. You’ll be amazed how many NRPs together we can get better, improved, group response. Don’t let the MP do nothng! Stand up and get the MP over worked with local CSA cases guaranteed to piss them off and force the issues directly with higher CSA bods..please pass this message on.

    CSA will only take notice if an MP gets pissed off 😉


  • Doctor Arnold Laver says:

    Tony was in a car accident and has limited brain activity.

  • >