Can I claim what I need from the CSA?

April 23, 2015

I need some advice, because I don’t know what should I do. I am Polish and every my documents are from the Polish court, but I translated everything into English.

I have a daughter, 2.5 years old and I am divorced. Her father is in London, he is working in a British restaurant. My ex husband doesn’t ask about daughter, he is not involved in her life. Previously he paid some money for her, but now he doesn’t pay and he said he will not pay.

In Polish court judgment is the amount of 2400 PLN (Polish zloty).

Please, tell me, what can I do? Really, my money are not enough for nursery, food and everything what she needs.