CSA Advice

Can I be made to pay more for a foreign family?

I’m a British soldier who served in Germany, I married a German and had two children. We separated and I have now moved back to the UK.

I am paying her 400 pounds per month which Is as per the csa calculator. I am constantly getting letters from her solicitor saying it is not enough. They want to to pay online with the German System.

Can they make me pay more? If anything at all?

2 thoughts on “Can I be made to pay more for a foreign family?

  1. Sarah, or anyone else, do you have a reference of where you got the information from, I have just had a letter sent to my boss requesting that he makes me pay her.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.