Son has been working full time, can I claim back CSA payments?

June 22, 2012

I have just found out my son who is 20 in November, has been in full time employment. We have made contact after 10 years. During that time I never new where he lived they moved away years ago.

I have during that time paid maintenance to my ex wife through the courts. He has been in full time work for 18 months, and pays board to his mother and step father who both work full time.

Can I claim back those payments, I wish to give the money to my son if that is possible. It appears his relationship with his step father has always been strained.


Got something to say?