CSA Advice

Polish courts have upped my payments even though kids are over 18

I live in UK for over 14 years and all that time I pay child support to my children in Poland. My payments monthly are around 300 per month for 2 “kids”.

Now my first wife took me to the court in Poland and she wants lift up monthly installments to almost 550 pounds per month. I’d like mention my daughter is 21 and son over 18. They both are still in full time education. 550 monthly is definitely too much and I am not able to pay such big sum. Please let me know what can I do. I paid regularly all 14 years and I do not want to fall into debt now.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.