I’m ordered to pay for my child who I am not allowed access to

March 7, 2017

I am the mother of one beautiful little girl. She will be 10 in June 2017. My ex husband has full custody of her and he lives in AZ I live in Michigan. I first moved here to be with my parents and to get a stable life so I could provide for her, in January 2015. I am ordered to pay $280/month in child support but the ex will not let me see or talk to her since January 2015. He trusts telling me she wants nothing to do with me but he won’t let her tell me that if it’s true and his wife, my ex best friend, isn’t making it any better. What should I do? Please help me and send advice and/or resources.


Got something to say?