CSA Advice

I live in another country but still want to provide for my son

I have made payments for my Son to the CSA for the last three years.

I Made the CSA aware on the 15th February 2012 that i was changing employers and changing address on the 27th Feb 2012 i spoke to CSA case officer Ted Holms. I gave the new residential address and Details of new Employer i was told that a Officer would contact me to discuss situation after i left old employer and started with New employer. I still wish to provide for my son but live in a different country now.

No Case Officer has contacted me and i am at a loss on what to do now.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.