How can we challenge the CSA?

October 5, 2014

My husbands child is 18 and claims to be still at college however no one will provide written proof the CSA are not interested and the NRP we cannot gain information from the HMRC.

Access has always been withheld without justification even though we have pursued this via the courts.

The son has expressed that he wants no contact at all with his father now or in the future – what are our rights here?

It would appear we cannot have contact, interaction etc.,. but will still have to pay maintenance. He is 18 an adult he has made his opinions clear – does his mother not have the same obligation to stop the pursuit on us as part of the sons wishes???

Where can we challenge this?