CSA refuses to do anything with ex who refuses to pay

November 22, 2016

Ex owes nearly 2 thousand in c s a refused to pay .Gone self employed now to avoid it and refuses to pay .Before self employed employer was meant to do deduction of earnings but it never happened. Thought they can be prosecuted? How can I get amount owed and start getting arrears. Really getting fed up .He fill kids head with hol8next year !!But won’t pay amount meant to ever hence owes nearly 2 grand .Please help .At wits end and c s a not doing anything not even ringing me back as promised.