Advice on arrears with the CSA

July 3, 2011

I changed my job in September 2008 and my pay reduced to 11500 a year from 24000. how ever despite sending pay slips to prove my income they refused to change my csa payments to the correct amount.

The company that i work for have been protecting my payments to the correct amount resulting in a large dept of 4500. I have sent my wage slips back to them with a covering letter stating the problem and they have reduced the dept to 1320. I am off the same opinion as you that a non-resisdant parent should pay the fair amount for their child. Howener the csa corse so many problems and are so difficult to work with it is inpossible to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Any advice on my situation would be appresiated.