If my ex remarries, do I still have to pay the CSA?
Tell us your CSA story
Do you want to be heard?
Tell us your story of how the CSA has treated you. We might be able to help, and could publish your tale on the website to make sure everyone knows about the problems you've had.
Child Support Agency PollLoading ...
CSAhell.com on Facebook
Child Support Agency (CSA) AdviceCSAhell.com has been set up to help you with your child support agency problems. If you're having difficulty getting the CSA to listen you can tell your story here. Get advice on dealing with the CSA at CSAhell.com.
Enter your email address to receive child support agency advice and news direct to your inbox.
Recent Forum Replies
Recent Forum Topics
- Will being self-employed help with CSA?
- How much CSA is fair for one child?
- Will CSA look at ex’s wife?
- Surely there must be a CSA cut-off point
- CSA took my bonus
- How does CSA work if I’m married?
- Does my child have no rights?
- Where does the burden of proof lie?
- Why should I bother paying CSA?
- Why is the CSA charging me so much?
- Men should stop being babies
- CSA is making it impossible to live
- CSA has me eating scraps
- Should I pay CSA if the son doesn’t benefit?
- How can I be in arrears if I pay more than I owe?
Popular CSA posts today
- CSA Calculator 0 comments | 116 views
- CSA Calculated Payment 0 comments | 94 views
- Will CSA look at ex’s wif... 11 comments | 85 views
- How much CSA is fair for ... 4 comments | 64 views
- Will the CSA take my new ... 0 comments | 53 views
- If I have no contact with... 0 comments | 40 views
- Surely there must be a CS... 2 comments | 37 views
- CSA took my bonus 0 comments | 30 views
- Does the CSA take tax cre... 0 comments | 30 views
- Will being self-employed ... 0 comments | 30 views