Can the CSA help me to see my children?

CSA Answers

One Response to “Can the CSA help me to see my children?”

  1. Darren Jamieson on June 29th, 2010 12:48 pm

    No, the CSA has no powers (or interest) in non resident parents having access to their children. The Child Support Agency is purely interested in collecting money from non resident parents.

Got something to say?