What percentage of my salary will I pay in Child Support?
You will pay 15% of your salary (before rent, mortgage and other bills) for 1 child, 20% for 2 children and 25% for 3 or more children.
Tell us your CSA story
Do you want to be heard?
Tell us your story of how the CSA has treated you. We might be able to help, and could publish your tale on the website to make sure everyone knows about the problems you've had.
Child Support Agency PollLoading ...
CSAhell.com on Facebook
Child Support Agency (CSA) AdviceCSAhell.com has been set up to help you with your child support agency problems. If you're having difficulty getting the CSA to listen you can tell your story here. Get advice on dealing with the CSA at CSAhell.com.
Enter your email address to receive child support agency advice and news direct to your inbox.
Recent Forum Replies
Recent Forum Topics
- The CSA are making me homeless
- How is it best to handle a pension while on CSA?
- Why was I not informed?
- The system criminalised me without evidence
- The CSA only listens to PWCs
- How do I make sure that my kids are cared for?
- How can we make this fair?
- How can the CSA just assume that I’m the parent?
- What can my partner do to see his kid?
- Surely the CSA can’t reverse its own decision?
- Can the CSA be charged with harassment?
- I want to pay less CSA to avoid claiming benefits
- How can I get CSA over with?
- CSA told us to max our credit cards
- How should we deal with the CSA?
Popular CSA posts today
- CSA Calculator 0 comments | 198 views
- CSA Calculated Payment 0 comments | 169 views
- Will the CSA take my new ... 0 comments | 115 views
- How do you avoid paying t... 0 comments | 63 views
- Does the CSA take tax cre... 0 comments | 60 views
- If I have no contact with... 0 comments | 60 views
- CSA Self Employed 0 comments | 59 views
- Why was I not informed? 3 comments | 52 views
- The CSA only listens to P... 0 comments | 50 views
- Does anyone know when CSA... 0 comments | 49 views