What percentage of my salary will I pay in Child Support?
You will pay 15% of your salary (before rent, mortgage and other bills) for 1 child, 20% for 2 children and 25% for 3 or more children.
Tell us your CSA story
Do you want to be heard?
Tell us your story of how the CSA has treated you. We might be able to help, and could publish your tale on the website to make sure everyone knows about the problems you've had.
Child Support Agency PollLoading ...
CSAhell.com on Facebook
Child Support Agency (CSA) AdviceCSAhell.com has been set up to help you with your child support agency problems. If you're having difficulty getting the CSA to listen you can tell your story here. Get advice on dealing with the CSA at CSAhell.com.
Enter your email address to receive child support agency advice and news direct to your inbox.
Recent Forum Replies
Recent Forum Topics
Gross income scheme for self-employed
1 month, 1 week ago
LTD COMPANY QUESTION
3 weeks, 6 days ago
CSA taking me to court
6 months ago
Csa Arrears please help
6 months ago
Have a complaint against the CSA?
by Michael – CSAhell.com staff
1 year, 2 months ago
- Gross income scheme for self-employed by Treehugger
- Ex using CSA to threaten my family
- Why does the CSA make a pig’s ear of everything?
- Who can help me with my complaint?
- Shouldn’t my husband be paying less?
- Why has the CSA been storing up months of my money in a slush fund?
- Could my partner have a secret child?
- How long will it be until my first payment?
- My family will starve due to CSA
- Why am I paying if I can’t see my kids?
- How can they keep taking more?
- Should he just hand over the cash?
- Will applying for CSA affect tax credits?
- How is she ‘the parent in charge’?
- What happens if the payment dates don’t tally?
- Where did this come from?!
- How long will it be until my first payment? on
- Will applying for CSA affect tax credits? on
- How is she ‘the parent in charge’? on
- What is the maximum amount the CSA can take from me? on
- Where did this come from?! on
- How am I in arrears now that the case is closed? on
- I will have paid off the arrears within 400 odd years on
- CSA is a scam for lazy women on
Popular CSA posts today
- CSA Calculator 57 views | 0 comments
- CSA Calculated Payment 45 views | 0 comments
- Will the CSA take my new ... 34 views | 0 comments
- If I have no contact with... 32 views | 0 comments
- Why does the CSA make a p... 26 views | 0 comments
- Does anyone know when CSA... 25 views | 0 comments
- Does the CSA take tax cre... 22 views | 0 comments
- I am not on birth cirtifi... 20 views | 0 comments
- How to beat the CSA 18 views | 0 comments
- Why has the CSA been stor... 17 views | 0 comments