What percentage of my salary will I pay in Child Support?
You will pay 15% of your salary (before rent, mortgage and other bills) for 1 child, 20% for 2 children and 25% for 3 or more children.
Tell us your CSA story
Do you want to be heard?
Tell us your story of how the CSA has treated you. We might be able to help, and could publish your tale on the website to make sure everyone knows about the problems you've had.
Child Support Agency PollLoading ...
CSAhell.com on Facebook
Child Support Agency (CSA) AdviceCSAhell.com has been set up to help you with your child support agency problems. If you're having difficulty getting the CSA to listen you can tell your story here. Get advice on dealing with the CSA at CSAhell.com.
Enter your email address to receive child support agency advice and news direct to your inbox.
Recent Forum Replies
angela456 on Small CSA Victory 1 week, 3 days ago
darwinmiller on Brand new forum 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Michael – CSAhell.com staff on LTD COMPANY QUESTION 1 year, 5 months ago
metalman750 on LTD COMPANY QUESTION 1 year, 7 months ago
Michael – CSAhell.com staff on Csa Arrears please help 2 years ago
- angela456 on Small CSA Victory
Recent Forum Topics
CSA to CMS
3 months, 1 week ago
Small CSA Victory
1 week, 3 days ago
CSA in Crisis
3 months, 3 weeks ago
Not putting name on birth certificate
8 months, 2 weeks ago
Gross income scheme for self-employed
1 year, 7 months ago
- CSA to CMS by markburtonmark
- Spiteful CSA don’t really care and just make up the numbers
- CMS is on a mission to get as much money as it can
- Challenge the CSA at your peril!
- CSA say I owe arrears from 14 years ago with no data to prove it
- CSA lie in order to get money for women who use children as a weapon
- One-sided CSA don’t care as long as they get money
- CMS are now ignoring my calls as well as making me suffer!
- Profit seeking CMS should be abolished
- Fraudulent CMS are robbing me of a living!
- CSA made me sort a private arrangement, now I don’t get a penny!
- Ex not interested in unborn baby and only wants control
- I can’t even get a second job because CSA will screw me twice!
- Unfair CSA creates its own laws to discriminate against hard-working fathers
- CSA threatening ex even though I closed the case!
- CSA refuses to do anything with ex who refuses to pay
Popular CSA posts today
- CSA Calculator 165 views | 0 comments
- CSA Calculated Payment 135 views | 0 comments
- How to beat the CSA 82 views | 0 comments
- CSA lie in order to get m... 48 views | 0 comments
- I am not on birth cirtifi... 40 views | 0 comments
- How do you avoid paying t... 32 views | 0 comments
- Challenge the CSA at your... 31 views | 0 comments
- If I have no contact with... 30 views | 0 comments
- CSA Self Employed 23 views | 0 comments
- Deduction from Earnings O... 20 views | 0 comments