What percentage of my salary will I pay in Child Support?
You will pay 15% of your salary (before rent, mortgage and other bills) for 1 child, 20% for 2 children and 25% for 3 or more children.
Tell us your CSA story
Do you want to be heard?
Tell us your story of how the CSA has treated you. We might be able to help, and could publish your tale on the website to make sure everyone knows about the problems you've had.
Child Support Agency PollLoading ...
CSAhell.com on Facebook
Child Support Agency (CSA) AdviceCSAhell.com has been set up to help you with your child support agency problems. If you're having difficulty getting the CSA to listen you can tell your story here. Get advice on dealing with the CSA at CSAhell.com.
Enter your email address to receive child support agency advice and news direct to your inbox.
Recent Forum Replies
darwinmiller on Brand new forum 6 months ago
Michael – CSAhell.com staff on LTD COMPANY QUESTION 11 months, 3 weeks ago
metalman750 on LTD COMPANY QUESTION 1 year, 1 month ago
Michael – CSAhell.com staff on Csa Arrears please help 1 year, 7 months ago
Michael – CSAhell.com staff on CSA taking me to court 1 year, 7 months ago
- darwinmiller on Brand new forum
Recent Forum Topics
Not putting name on birth certificate
3 months ago
Gross income scheme for self-employed
1 year, 2 months ago
LTD COMPANY QUESTION
11 months, 3 weeks ago
CSA taking me to court
1 year, 7 months ago
Csa Arrears please help
1 year, 7 months ago
- Not putting name on birth certificate by firefly
- CSA demanding a payment way higher than partner’s income
- I’ve made overpayments and CSA avoid telling me how to get money back!
- CSA and its tools are all inconsistent
- Heartless CSA always makes things difficult
- CSA told me to pay or go back to my own country!
- Ex has everything while I have nothing
- How is the CSA allowed to ruin someone’s life like this?
- I am pursuing an advance payment of arrears from CMS
- CSA wants money I do not have
- CSA took my ex’s word for it and ignored me
- Can CSA make an assessment discarding all my expenses?
- CSA taking so much to cover arrears that I won’t be able to afford maintenance payments
- CSA trying to claim arrears from 20 years ago!
- My child’s mother is demanding more money, should I go through CSA?
- I don’t think I should be paying this amount for CSA
- I’ve made overpayments and CSA avoid telling me how to get money back! on
- What is the maximum amount the CSA can take from me? on
- Deduction from Earnings Order on
- How can I avoid the CSA? on
- CSA are blatantly ignoring our human rights! on
- Advance payments from the CSA on
- What are my chances of getting my overpayments back? on
- Move overseas and the CSA can’t touch you on
Popular CSA posts today
- CSA Calculator 166 views | 0 comments
- CSA Calculated Payment 126 views | 0 comments
- How to beat the CSA 61 views | 0 comments
- I am not on birth cirtifi... 41 views | 0 comments
- Will the CSA take my new ... 38 views | 0 comments
- If I have no contact with... 36 views | 0 comments
- Does anyone know when CSA... 18 views | 0 comments
- What if I can’t afford to... 15 views | 0 comments
- Can the CSA touch me if I... 15 views | 0 comments
- CSA payments for child on... 15 views | 0 comments