Never get the money the CSA say I am owed

April 11, 2012

I am so angry with CSA i call the CSA at least once a week and have spent some much on call credit probably more than i am owed. For 4 years i have been underpaid by the CSA even though my sons father has more than enough money taken from his wages every month.

I have recieved numerous schedules from the CSA and my Case Worker yet every month i still get less money than owed. I am owed more than £400.00 now which rghtfully belongs to my 5 year old son. I have compalined so many times to my case worker and call officers at csa but since Novemeber im no better off.

I get told a different story every time i call and no one really knows what is going on with my case. Although i have all my childs fathers wage slips all the money owed to me keeps getting paid to the other childs mother involved to. Im finding the CSA very fustrating and upsetting no and am looking for every page out there to complain. Just seems CSA is unwilling to help with an error they have made.


5 Responses to “Never get the money the CSA say I am owed”

  1. elaine on April 11th, 2012 8:27 am

    Your not alone with this agency’s incompetance. My Partner pays the CSA to pay the mothers of his children. Thay have taken approximately £42000 off of him in the laste six years. He lost his house because they made him sell it ( even tho they are not allowed to make you sell the home you live in ) they were taking nearly 70% salary ( even they they are only allowed to take a maximum of 40%. In the end he lost his job as he couldn’t afford to work. They do what they like, they lie, they make the rules up as they go along and they talk to people like the dirt on their shoe. They get away with it because they are a government body and that’s the bottom line. I hope you get it sorted soon however I wouldn’t hold my breath. 🙂

  2. elaine on April 11th, 2012 8:28 am

    Oh and that £42,000 he paid is for two children !!!

  3. brett on April 11th, 2012 2:43 pm

    Dip sample the stories on this “site” over the past few years and you will realise the monster called the CSA that you are dealing with, can do what they like. I spent money on legal advice tyring to fight them after what they did to me and got nowhere. Reading comments it appears the only glimmer of hope for the vast majority of people stitched up by this vile organisation is to make an appointment with your MP and just hope he or she is interested and will do something to fight your case. Email a summary of your case before you see your MP so at least he or she will hopefully have read and got an understanding of your horror story. Good luck.

  4. jay. on April 12th, 2012 8:10 am

    My advice write a letter of complaint, and see your mp asap. How many children does he have with the other woman, as that may reflect costs, and if she is on old rules and you on new, surprising what effects payments. Might be worth getting a copy of your file, which costs £10.00. In our case, my husband’s first ex wife gets more than the second partner by quite abit, well the state does as they are old cases and both claiming benefits. Good luck

  5. KMcQ80 on April 12th, 2012 8:51 am

    Meanwhile fathers like myself who pay still receive demands for fictitious arrears.

    Stop phoning.
    Start writing and keep copies.
    Then visit your MP with the evidence.

Got something to say?