CSA Advice

My children have no help from their father – what can I do?

Hi I would like some advice on child support I have 2 children aged 13 and 10 who I get no help from there father, I know hes been earnig £135 a day before tax and hes still offered nothing, I really want to set up regular maintenance for them as hes been getting away with this for far too many years now, canyou help me please

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.