If we end up paying for my partner’s children, will they consider my income too?

November 16, 2013

Hi, my parnter and I are currently thinking of going through the CSA for maintence for his 2 children, we currently pay £250 a month for both of them but the ex now wants £500. will the CSA take into account both our incomes or just the fathers income, Thank you


  • bob says:

    Just dads income but if you claim tax credits they take that into consideration as well.

    It is afterall: The Ex-Wife Support Agency T/A Child Support Agency. Hoping to sue them myself mid next year 🙂

  • >