Can I get Inland Revenue to investigate lying ex?

August 18, 2015

I recieve £5 a week from my ex for our 2 children, he is self employed and only declares £100 wk when i know he earns around £800wk, he just about to move in with his new girlfriend who is policewoman, i have been told that when they move in together its a joint income and i can then claim more is this correct, and also is there anyway i can get inland rev to investigate him. i work fulltime myself. and why shouldnt he pay for them.


16 Responses to “Can I get Inland Revenue to investigate lying ex?”

  1. Becky KJ Mummywright on August 18th, 2015 3:22 pm

    You cant claim more her income is hers has nothing to do with you she bit the child mum or dad so her money is her money nothing to do with csa

  2. Matt O'Saurus on August 18th, 2015 3:28 pm

    When he DECLARES £100 a week, that’s not just him saying he earns £100. He will have had to prove that with P60s or wage slips. So IR will come to the same conclusion with the same evidence.

    Also, do you seriously think you should (as a matter of morality) attempt to get more money off a woman who is nothing to do with your child).

  3. John Riley on August 18th, 2015 3:31 pm

    Why should the inland revenue investigate? His obviously paying taxes and I’m assuming it’ll be self assessment tax. The CSA will already have access to this and the inland revenue are obviously happy with his returns or he’d be investigated anyway. As for trying to claim from his partner, are you for real? It’s not her child, she never had any input into the making of said child so why should she pay? Maybe instead of putting it on here looking to get more money try talking to him about it.

  4. Alan Bigalan on August 18th, 2015 3:33 pm

    Why should his new girlfriend pay u out of her wage come on wake up and u get what ever as there have done there checks u want more money going get a job or work more hours

  5. Simon Scott on August 18th, 2015 3:58 pm


  6. Peter Brown on August 18th, 2015 4:04 pm

    Another blood sucker crawls out of the woodwork

  7. Sharon Wallace on August 18th, 2015 4:34 pm

    Not joint income otherwise I would not be working trust me. Is self employed he will blag it unfortunately. I finally found my x n must have made him feel that crap that get monthly payment now. Good luck

  8. Miley Cleigh on August 18th, 2015 6:19 pm

    Leave the poor woman alone! You are not entitled to her income, that is hers, for herself and her children if she has any! Nothing to do with you or yours. Your ex may be hiding money and it sucks but try talking to him direct and coming to an arrangement rather than going after his poor girlfriends income!

  9. Tocky83 on August 18th, 2015 8:18 pm

    @CSAHell Income will show up when he get paid DWP can see no need to report. But his new girlfriend got nothing to do with you so bad luck

  10. Tock Eamdee on August 18th, 2015 8:27 pm

    What is this women thinking? Get a job move on and tell you are new boyfriend to paid for ur child. Learn to move on. Don’t expect you ex to pay for you life style. You expect his new girl friend to pay for you child? Lol you should think before you start making that child first, How you are going to support you are child. You can’t expect to sit at home claim benefit and money from you are ex for the rest of you life. When you are child grown up they will do the same thing as you are doing right now. No job claim benefit and taken money friend you ex and messed up people life

  11. eve32 on August 18th, 2015 10:16 pm

    @Matt O’Saurus. You don’t know what you are talking about re. self employed proving what they earn with payslips and p60’s. self employed don’t get payslips/p60’s as not paid as PAYE. They file a tax return, being self employed is very easy to earn majority of earnings cash in hand, and only declare a much lower amount than you earn.

    To the OP. Only your ex’s earnings are taken into account. Just hold your head high, you 100% support your children financially and your children will appreciate what you have done for them as they grow up.

  12. James Weston on August 19th, 2015 9:42 am

    Increase your level of education and work ethic if you desire more money, take responsibility rather than being a parasitic entity

  13. Gonk on August 19th, 2015 2:36 pm

    lets put the boots on your feet Jackie. Suppose you were the girlfriend of a bloke who’s ex is milking your wages for her kids… would you feel? Pretty fucking pissed I’d say.
    So why the fuck do you think she should hand her money over to you for your kids…fucking some people wow. go get a job or work even harder and be proud of yourself for bringing up your own kids as this Eva32 says.
    Ok your ex might be a wanker for perhaps deliberately trying to avoid paying for his kids, it’s people like him that make the csa hound people like us nrp’s that do pay. On the other hand, maybe he knows that the csa along with a lot of mothers will just bleed him dry and he will have NO life after his past.
    Should have worked it out between the 2 of yous and kept the vermin csa out of it.
    Bottom line, no, why should you be entitled to his partners wages, cheeky cow

  14. George Wallis on August 19th, 2015 3:47 pm

    So you want her money too? Really?!!! The csa should be stopped for if only for to stop people like you opening your legs just to get money out of the sperm donor which is bad enough but you want to ruin his new partners as well? You deserve to at least have your benefits sanctioned.

  15. Lisa on August 28th, 2015 5:59 pm

    Sounds like somebody needs to stop using their kids as a meal ticket to a free life! It’s no wonder you greedy women are so fuckin hated! Get a grip get a life and get a job, your ex does right avoiding csa at all costs having an ex like you do you not wonder why you are the ex

  16. Ashlee on May 16th, 2019 11:43 pm

    I’m absolutely with First Lady, I’ve 2 boys 9 year apart with one brilliant co parent and other one declared £70 a week income, I appreciate he married and to other children and if and when pays me £40 maybe £59 a month but absolutely disgrace he paid me £2.66 this month, but I point out massively very penny he pays goes In to a savings account for our son, he declaring £100 a week but just charged a friend of mine £350 for 4hrs work, he living the high life wit his wife and there kids, my son was his first doesn’t he deserve something for being denied

Got something to say?