Told the CSA my son is working, still they want money from me
November 17, 2012
I contacted you last week regarding my son who I pay maintenance for has got a job which you were going to investigate and contact my ex wife to confirm. You had tried to do this on a number of occasions. You advised that a case worker would do this and get back to me however I have had.
No communication regarding this as yet from you.
As you are aware from my notes I have advised you that my son does not go to college and I understand he is still in receipt of child benefit and he has started work but still I have to pay csa money or have had no confirmation from you regarding the case been closed, other than as there is an extension on child benefit that the case will be closed on 27th Nov.
I would like to know if you have confirmed he is working as promised.
Written by Mark Ellison · Filed Under CSA Complaints
Related CSA Posts
- Can parents claim CSA if child is registered with Connexions?
- A formal complaint against the Child Support Agency
- CSA doesn’t care if I can afford to live, so long as they get their money
- We have no contact with my husband’s son, so how do we know if he’s in education?
- CSA – quick to demand, slow to resolve
Tell us your CSA story
Do you want to be heard?
Tell us your story of how the CSA has treated you. We might be able to help, and could publish your tale on the website to make sure everyone knows about the problems you've had.
Child Support Agency PollLoading ...
CSAhell.com on Facebook
Child Support Agency (CSA) AdviceCSAhell.com has been set up to help you with your child support agency problems. If you're having difficulty getting the CSA to listen you can tell your story here. Get advice on dealing with the CSA at CSAhell.com.
Enter your email address to receive child support agency advice and news direct to your inbox.
Recent Forum Replies
Recent Forum Topics
- If the father doesn’t see a child for a few years, will the payments stop?
- Can I see the child before I start paying?
- Can she go to the CSA after maintenance was settled in the divorce?
- If NRP refuses to supply wage slips and is already on a default maintenance payment, what can the CSA do??
- Why are payments still being taken?
- His earnings have almost doubled but he’s still paying the same amount
- I’ve been overpaying since 2011 – am I entitled to a lump-sum refund?
- If I take him to court, what are my chances of winning?
- My daughter’s father isn’t officially employed – can I get money from him?
- I now owe more than £2,000 – this is out of hand
- They expected me to pay £3,000 in one go!
- I have to give work up because I can’t afford it anymore
- If I re-marry will they take my new wife’s earnings into account?
- How much would the child support be?
- The CSA are on my back for £3,000 in arrears – what can I do?
- Corryn on If NRP refuses to supply wage slips and is already on a default maintenance payment, what can the CSA do??
- Adrian on Can she go to the CSA after maintenance was settled in the divorce?
- Woody on If the father doesn’t see a child for a few years, will the payments stop?
- jo on Can she go to the CSA after maintenance was settled in the divorce?
- poppydonuts on Will the CSA offset the mortgage payment?
- Richie on If I take him to court, what are my chances of winning?
- jo on If NRP refuses to supply wage slips and is already on a default maintenance payment, what can the CSA do??
- Anon on I’ve been overpaying since 2011 – am I entitled to a lump-sum refund?
Popular CSA posts today
- CSA Calculated Payment 0 comments | 564 views
- CSA Calculator 0 comments | 548 views
- Forum Register 0 comments | 483 views
- Will the CSA take my new … 0 comments | 445 views
- Does the CSA take tax cre… 0 comments | 440 views
- Can the CSA take my drivi… 0 comments | 410 views
- Can I see the child befor… 0 comments | 338 views
- If I have no contact with… 0 comments | 310 views
- If NRP refuses to supply … 2 comments | 303 views
- Can she go to the CSA aft… 2 comments | 296 views
- December 2013 (48)
- November 2013 (122)
- October 2013 (124)
- September 2013 (120)
- August 2013 (126)
- July 2013 (124)
- June 2013 (122)
- May 2013 (124)
- April 2013 (119)
- March 2013 (118)
- February 2013 (63)
- January 2013 (96)
- December 2012 (93)
- November 2012 (92)
- October 2012 (95)
- September 2012 (92)
- August 2012 (93)
- July 2012 (93)
- June 2012 (103)
- May 2012 (93)
- April 2012 (66)
- March 2012 (65)
- February 2012 (65)
- January 2012 (73)
- December 2011 (75)
- November 2011 (75)
- October 2011 (99)
- September 2011 (60)
- August 2011 (63)
- July 2011 (68)
- June 2011 (61)
- May 2011 (75)
- April 2011 (66)
- March 2011 (68)
- February 2011 (62)
- January 2011 (68)
- December 2010 (64)
- November 2010 (60)
- October 2010 (62)
- September 2010 (61)
- August 2010 (66)
- July 2010 (65)
- June 2010 (61)
- May 2010 (65)
- April 2010 (61)
- March 2010 (64)
- February 2010 (46)
- January 2010 (23)
- December 2009 (26)
- November 2009 (44)
- October 2009 (4)
- September 2009 (8)
- August 2009 (3)
- July 2009 (15)
- June 2009 (30)
- May 2009 (14)
- April 2009 (2)
- March 2009 (2)
- February 2009 (5)
- January 2009 (5)
- December 2008 (2)
- November 2008 (3)
- October 2008 (3)
- September 2008 (7)
- August 2008 (1)
- July 2008 (8)
- June 2008 (23)
- May 2008 (20)
- April 2008 (28)
- March 2008 (11)