She’s trying to get more money – what can I do?

December 9, 2013

I am at present living in London with my wife and child. eight none years back when I came into this country I thought everything is going to change but my old young age misted are coming up. I took polish nationality during my stay as a student I came a cross the girl whom I never loved as she use to come in the foreign student hostel to grab foreign males in 1989. In 1992 she got baby girl and now the girl is 20 years and all these years I and my present wife we paise all the dues. she is in Poland and trying to get more money I have got no clue why she wants more one.

I have one more kind who lives with me in uk and his age is just 12 years old, 20 years child whom I have never seen and asking maintenance on other hand I have got 82 year old mum in india whom I have to look after I think if I won’t be I the world every thing will be esy. What should I do?


6 Responses to “She’s trying to get more money – what can I do?”

  1. Ellie Milao on December 9th, 2013 8:13 am

    I’m sure as the girl is now 20 you should not have to pay anymore

  2. Sarah Louise White on December 9th, 2013 8:57 am

    So what’s wrong ? U saying u don’t want to pay and raise ur son? Or what… How can the child u live with get everything why the other poor lil boy doesn’t even have a father never mind nt even wanting to pay for the child u created

  3. Marie Amesbury on December 9th, 2013 9:31 am

    Sweet FA – Pay up!

  4. Becky KJ Mummywright on December 9th, 2013 1:06 pm

    as the child is 20 u don’t have to pay also CSA only work if the child is living in the UK anyway

  5. Ellie Sellars on December 9th, 2013 2:51 pm

    Sarah and Marie you read it wrong his son lives with him and his wife. Its the mother of the 20year old who wants money off him, which unfortunately as the child is now grown up and 20 she is no longer entitled to child maintenance

  6. Marcus Lasance on December 10th, 2013 6:43 am

    I doubt the CSA would be chasing you unless there are arrears from when this 20 year old was much younger and her mom living of UK benefits. If that is the case and you choose not to pay when you should and could have paid, there is nothing you can do to make this debt go away except pay it off.

Got something to say?