I am not on birth cirtificate, do I have to pay CSA?

March 3, 2012

I apparently have a biological child, I have no interest in getting involved as it was after a one night stand and completely against my will. I have never seen the baby and am not named on the birth certificate, there is also a possibility of it being someone elses however it looks like me. As bad as this sounds, I’ve been blunt, can CSA force my to pay CM if asked by the mother to make a claim regardless of me not being on the Birth Certificate?

Essentially can I be liable as the baby has my dna?


52 Responses to “I am not on birth cirtificate, do I have to pay CSA?”

  1. Cheekyd on November 7th, 2017 5:12 pm

    Wow not all women sit on their arsea doing nothing ny ex father of two children has never realy contributed much he got a well paid job but then chopped and changed amounts to suit him so I went through cm he is now still at it by getting his employer to put him as self employed but still work for them !! Talk about depriving the kids he wanted I work and I have alwats provided for and kept a roof over my kids head I went to the cm service out of principle as sick of him messing me around its only the kids that suffer in all this and I agree some women are as bad but still strap it up at least then you know you actually tried to not make a baby

  2. Lee Evans on January 14th, 2018 9:41 am

    Hi I was woundering have I got o pay cash if I ain’t not the birth certificate? And I am not allowed to see the child and have no interest in seeing the child?

Got something to say?