How can I make a backdated claim against my ex?

March 9, 2017

My youngest daughters father whom is Portuguese hasn’t seen her since she was 18 months old she’s now 7 nearly 8 and we had to flee domestically abuse from him in 2011 when she was 18 months old. Iv never claimed csa and in 2012 he moved back to Portugal. I want to know how I can claim for my daughter and if possible claim back dated pay ???


Got something to say?